We take serving the students of Shelby Schools very seriously knowing we can have a positive or negative impact on the student’s education. We are diligent about the safety of the food we serve and what we choose to place on the menu. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our practices or food.
Food Service Director
(419) 342-3647 ext 27700
PREPAY AT SCHOOL
All students who purchase food may prepay for their food in any dollar amount. You can pay by cash or check. Prepaying works best in the morning before going to class
is a secure, web-based solution where parents may:
- Fill out a free/reduced meal application
- Monitor their child’s cafeteria balance
- Receive a text / email when the balance is low
- See what their child is purchasing
- Add funds to their child’s cafeteria account and pay school fees online.
- There will be a minimal, online-convenience transaction fee when processing online payments. (Meals may still be paid in person with cash or check.)
You must first set up an account in order to use any of the above services! There is no charge to set up an account, monitor balances, see what is being purchased, register for notifications, and fill out free/reduced meal applications so sign up today!